Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Zoo, Part I

Peter and I went to the zoo last Sunday. We saw many kitties, all of whom were beautiful, especially the baby tigers.

Peter took lots of great photos. I'm going to post a selection over the next few days. I'll start with the less exciting, but still cool, animals (i.e. animals who are not part of the Felidae family) and save the best for last (the kitties!).

Note that all of this photos link to gi-normous versions.

Pandas are pretty cute
Pandas are pretty cute

The panda decided to entertain the visitors by climbing up these tree logs and saying hello
The panda decided to entertain the vistors
by climbing up these tree logs and saying hello.

The beavers are bigger and fluffier than I had imagined
I don't think I've ever seen beavers in real life before.
They are bigger and fluffier than I had imagined.

Camel with a very fluffy neck
Camel with a very fluffy neck.

No comments: