Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Incredibles

Peter and I saw The Incredibles tonight. The movie officially opens in about 3 weeks but we got invitations to a special advance screening, thanks to our friend Paul. :)

The Incredibles is the latest offering from animation company Pixar, whose previous films include Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Toy Story 1 and 2, and A Bug's Life.

The writer and director of the film, Brad Bird, was interviewed after the screening. I discovered that he did the voice for the character Edna Mode, one of my favourite characters in the film. Not surprisingly, during the audience Q&A session someone asked him to do the Edna voice. It was very funny.

As the film is yet to be officially released, I won't spoil it by telling you stuff. You can read a brief plot outline on IMDB in you want to know more. All I'll say is that it's very funny and you should all go see it!

No comments: