Sunday, October 03, 2004

Exorcist stairs

Peter and I went for a walk to Georgetown yesterday and through Georgetown University. We walked past 1789 (the restaurant we went to last month) and the Exorcist stairs.

I've seen The Exorcist, but it was many years ago and I can't really remember anything about it except the obvious. Peter and I keep meaning to watch it again but haven't quite got around to it yet.

I started looking online for references to the Exorcist stairs, and came across this cool site which lists locations around DC which appear in movies.

Here are two photos from our walk.

Here's Peter and Mr Cookie (in Peter's shirt pocket) at the base of the Exorcist stairs
Here's Peter and Mr Cookie (in Peter's shirt pocket)
at the base of the Exorcist stairs

Healy Hall at Georgetown University. Photo by Peter.
Healy Hall at Georgetown University

1 comment:

Lyn said...

You should have taken a photo of one of crumpled in a not-breathing heap at the bottom!