Saturday, October 16, 2004

Everyone really loves Magical Trevor

It's always interesting to see the search terms through which visitors find your site.

Most of my posts in this blog are about cats and Rubik's cubes. Based on this you might expect that when people find my site via search engines, it's with search terms that relate to these topics. This is not the case.

Last month I wrote a blog entry about Magical Trevor. It appears that Magical Trevor is very popular and has been using his magic to increase the hits to my blog.

The most common search term through which people find my site is magical trevor, and related terms including everyone loves magical trevor and magical trevor beans.

FYI, the second most popular search term is a cube-related one: 43,252,003,274,489,856,000. This is the number of valid combinations on a standard Rubik's cube.

Interesting.

No comments: