Tuesday, October 26, 2004

New York Cat Show, Part V

This entry is about Turkish Angoras, American Shorthairs, British Shorthairs and Japanese Bobtails.

Hello. I'm a Turkish Angora kitty. How are you?
Hello. I'm a Turkish Angora kitty. We Turkish Angoras have lovely fluffly tails and can trace our ancestry back to cats in Turkey.

Hello. I'm a tortie kitty. How are you?
Hello. I'm a tortoiseshell American Shorthair kitty.

These pats are pretty good
Miaow. Purr. These pats are pretty good.
I'm also an American Shorthair. I'm what's called 'pet quality' rather than 'show quality'. I think it's because my nose isn't squishy enough. As long as I get pats I don't really care.

Having a snooze
I'm a British Shorthair and I'm having a snooze.

Hello. I'm a Japanese Bobtail kitty.
Hello. I'm a Japanese Bobtail kitty. The name of my breed is rather apt as my breed originates from Japan and members of my breed have bobtails. You can't see my little bobtail in this picture because of the angle so you'll just have to believe me. Miaow.

Hello. I'm also a Japanese Bobtail kitty.
Hello. I'm also a Japanese Bobtail kitty and I'm also sitting at the wrong angle for you to see my little bobtail. Oh well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all these cats are very cute =)