Monday, August 15, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Last year I registered the domain name ozcubegirl.com. The purpose was to have a more permanent URL for my Rubik's Cube beginner solution. I'd been using free hosting before, which meant I'd ended up needing to change the URL every couple of years.
Now I am paying for hosting, but it should mean I have higher bandwidth limits and not have to change the main URL again. I haven't really promoted the new domain name much yet, and people are still linking to my old URLs. I should do something about this at some point!
I moved the beginner solution pages over to ozcubegirl.com a while ago, but I hadn't really done anything about the homepage, until today. I've finally put up something more than an "under construction" message with a couple of links. It's certainly not finished, but at least I have something there now.
I don't know enough about CSS to start from a blank page (would take me forever!!), but I know enough to take an existing page and make some changes. So I looked around for a free template site. I found the site Free Website Templates and grabbed the inkcluded design, and based my new homepage on that.