Thursday, September 02, 2004

Where did you go, Jenneth?

Jenneth and I used to work together at a legal IT company. In fact, our desks were right next to each other. This is how I came to know the wonders of the Pocket PC.

Until I met Jenneth, I didn't really know what an iPAQ was, but within a few weeks, I knew I had to have a pocket PC. So, I bought an iPAQ 3970, which was the latest model at the time.

iPAQ 3970

Anyway, I regularly check Jenneth's site for updates on the latest and greatest in the gadget's world. Over the past few days, or possibly longer, I just get this message when I visit her site:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Where did you go, Jenneth? :(

No comments: