Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Altoids make lollies as well as online games

After having fun with the Sheena Gothskull game that Peter wrote about in his blog, I was inspired to purchase some Altoids confectionery. Note to the Altoids marketing department: your plan of having a cool website to entice the kids to buy your product has totally worked on me.

I checked out what was on offer at the supermarket and saw a variety of mints (peppermint, spearmint and wintergreen), a variety of sours (apple, tangerine and citrus) and a few different gums. FYI, there's a full list of flavours on their website. I prefer fruity lollies (or "candy" as they say here in the US), so I chose a sour (tangerine).

I have to say that I quite like these lollies. They remind me of lollies I used to buy in Australia when I was little. Now I'm keen to try all the sours. Mmmm... lollies!

1 comment:

Kiara said...

Its been a long time since this blog was posted. I am delighted to share our Download Games site. There, countless games can be found. Enjoy playing!