Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Little Black Squirrel

There's an adorable black squirrel I occasionally meet while walking home. There are heaps of squirrels here, but this is the only black one I've met. I didn't even know they came in black.

I did a quick Google search for black squirrels and found some cute little white squirrels and a bunch of other cool squirrel sites: Disco Squirrels, Squirrel Place, Jon's World O' Squirrels and Scary Squirrel World. I also learnt that the black squirrel is the official town mascot of a town in Marysville, Kansas.

I haven't yet got a picture of the Little Black Squirrel, but I do have a photo of a grey squirrel (Peter took the pic). The little grey squirrel munching on an ice cream cone he just found!


little grey squirrel munching on an ice cream cone he just found

No comments: