Sunday, January 16, 2005

Jenneth is over her hx4705!

Mobile phones used to be my favourite gadget. Even a year after I got my first iPAQ (the 3970), I still loved mobile phones more. But now that I've got the iPAQ hx4705, how could my iPAQ not be my favourite gadget! The hx4705 is so beautiful!

Given this, I was distressed to read that Jenneth has recently ditched her hx4705 in favour of a Dell Axim x50v! I know that Jenneth has dabbled with other PDAs before, but as far as I can tell, she’s always been an iPAQ girl at heart.

I'm not quite sure how to deal with all this! :o

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jasmine. Yeah, it's a big step for me as well! I'll post regularly to my blog as to my thoughts and opinions on making the move from the iPAQ universe, but at least I didn't switch to using a Palm or anything! :P

-jenneth

Jasmine said...

Yeah, if you'd switched to Palm then I really don't know how I would have dealt with it! My PDA world would have been completely turned upsidedown!

Anonymous said...

Whatever...