Monday, May 02, 2005

Firefox extensions

I have been pretty happy with Firefox since I switched to Firefox from IE a couple of months ago.

After reading Colin's blog, I discovered that there are heaps of cool Firefox extensions and themes. The first extension I installed was ForecastFox. I plan to install many more.

As for the themes, I pretty quickly found the purrfect theme for me - cats! Check out the adorable buttons.

Firefox theme - Red Cats
From left to right these buttons are:
back, forward, refresh, stop, home, progress of downloads,
mail, open in new window.

Firefox theme - Red Cats
From left to right these buttons are:
open in new tab, bookmarks, recently viewed pages, cut, copy, paste.

In addition to the customised buttons, there are several other cat-ified features attached to this theme including a status bar of little fishies and cat icons in the bookmarks menu. Cute!

No comments: