Sunday, October 22, 2006

Personal speedcubing records

Spinning Rubik's CubeI've created a personal records page for my speedcubing. It includes both official and unofficial personal records.

I created this page because I often forget my best times on puzzles that I don't play with much. This is pretty much every puzzle except for the 3x3x3. By 'forget' I mean that I don't remember the exact time. I usually remember approximately what the time was though.

For official times this wasn't too bad because I could always remember in which competition I'd set the record, so I could easily look it up in the speedcubing.com official records. However, it was more problematic for unofficial records because I didn't always submit them to speedcubing.com.

The page also lists all the official competitions in which I've competed:

No comments: