Saturday, December 24, 2005

100,000 hits to my Rubik's Solution page!

My beginner solution to the Rubik's Cube has just reached 100,000 hits!

When I posted this page early last year I never expect it to be so popular. I'm glad it has been and I'm very happy to have been helping new cubers around the world. Thanks to everyone who has visited my cube page and especially those who've sent me emails.

spinning Rubik's Cube

BTW, if you've learnt my beginner solution and you are ready for something more advanced, make sure to visit Dan's CubeStation, Joël's cube page, Lars' CubeZone and speedcubing.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jasmine!

How are you doing? I hope you had a nice Christmas. Your site for beginners is pretty nice indeed.. :) Congratulations with the 100.000 visitors!

Best wishes,

Joël.

fprintf said...

Jasmine, gotta say I have been at least several of the visits to your beginner solution. It still makes a *ton* more sense to me than the other sites with their java animated cubes and no standard notation. I have even imported your instructions into a script for Cube Twister software. Nice job!

Jasmine said...

Hi fprintf,

Thanks for the positive feedback. :) Glad to hear you've found my site useful!

Happy cubing,
Jasmine