Saturday, November 04, 2006

Red Eye

I'm a big fan of the Red Eye energy drink. Not because of what's in it (guarana, caffeine, vitamins, ginseng, etc) but because I think it is delicious! There are many different flavours and my favourites are the black label and the red label. I can't remember what these two varieties are actually called. One is 'classic' I think, but I don't remember the other.

I've never seen Red Eye outside of Australia. This is a bit sad because it is sweet, fruity and delicious. The other day I was in Marks and Spencer and I saw something which sounded a little similar: 'Sparkling Berry Energising Drink with ginseng, guarana and B vitamins'. Hmmm. The name is not quite as catchy, but the description sounded pretty good, so I gave it a go.

It tasted a little like Red Eye, but not much. However, it was also quite yum, so I think I will buy it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... Red Eye.