Sunday, February 27, 2005

First hard reset on my hx4705

Things have been getting progressively more sluggish on my iPAQ so I decided it was time for a hard reset. For those not so familiar with Pocket PCs, a hard reset is like like a rebuild on a computer.

iPAQ hx4705
iPAQ hx4705

This is actually a pretty big deal for me because I have never done a hard reset on my iPAQ 3970 in the 2 years I've had it. I know I probably should have, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it!

iPAQ 3970
iPAQ 3970

Anyway, I've done the hard reset and I am now re-installing everything. Tonight I'm just installing the essentials: Wisbar Advance 2 (and Juni's custom Jinjan WA2 skin), Fitaly, MemMaid, Tweaks2k2, Calendar+, Weather Panel, Battery Pack Pro, Resco File Explorer, Avantgo and Egress. Next weekend I'll have a crack at installing the rest of the apps.

No comments: